Wedding gifts can be tricky, especially for couples who already have it all. I’ve always enjoyed giving a creative gift, something unique and hand crafted; however, we aren’t all so crafty! Fortunately, there are plenty of artisans out there who are happy to share their creations with the world.
If you’re in search of a creative gift for the gamers in your life, take a look at these lovely sellers on Etsy:
- 9×10″ Personalized 8 bit Cutting board, Custom Cutting Board, Game cartridge cutting board, Nerd wedding, Gamer wedding by CuttingBoredom
- Legend of Zelda Video Game Kokeshi Peg Dolls by knottingwood
- GTA Vice City vinyl record clock. Upcycled video games decoration, great gift idea. Handmade by UniqueVinylClocks
- Lego Minifig Custom Family Portrait~ 11″ x 14″ Size~ Great gift for geeks, gamers & Lego lovers~ Mixed media original~ Lego wall art by BrickandButton
- Link The Legend of Zelda Video Game Gameboy Playstation Nintendo Mixed Media Watercolor Kids Decor Upcycled Dictionary Book A4 8.3 x 11.7 in by Printionary
- Video game,Pacman pattern,Engraved rolling pin,rolling pins,rolling pin,Pac-man cookies,Pacman cookie,Pac man cookie cutter,Pixels,atari by RainbowRollingPins
Question of the day
What would you give a gamer for a wedding gift?
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a Vancouver wedding photographer specializing in authentic weddings for LGBTQ couples, creative couples, and intimate elopement weddings. I photograph weddings in Vancouver, Greater Vancouver, and beyond! In addition to Vancouver weddings, I have photographed weddings in Whistler, Squamish, and the Okanagan. I am currently booking remaining dates for 2019 weddings and am now booking 2020 weddings. Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media through the links below!