Wedding gifts can be tricky, especially for couples who already have it all. I’ve always enjoyed giving a creative gift, something unique and hand crafted; however, we aren’t all so crafty! Fortunately, there are plenty of artisans out there who are happy to share their creations with the world.
If you’re in search of a creative gift for the foodies in your life, take a look at these lovely sellers on Etsy:
- Personalized Cutting Board, Custom Wedding Gift, Geometric Heart Design, Home Decor, Kitchen Decor, Bridal Shower Gifts, Wedding Decor, Love by WoodKRFT
- custom- 12 inch custom fork and spoon set-salad serving-flower bird woodburned design-hostess foodie gift- food safe by burnedfurniture
- CHEESE MARKERS – 6 PC Vintage Forks Upcycled / Recycled Stamped Silverplate Forks – Great Gift by MonPetitChouBoutique
- Custom Measuring Spoon Set – Foodie Gift – Set of 5 by lilbutterball
- Maple and Walnut Knife Block by HaresEarDesigns
- Personalized Gift -Wedding Anniversary Housewarming – Cork Wall Art Tile or Hot Pad Trivet – Kitchen Bedroom Bathroom Office Decor by 8TrackRomeo
Question of the day
What would you give a foodie for a wedding gift?