Wedding gifts can be tricky, especially for couples who already have it all. I’ve always enjoyed giving a creative gift, something unique and hand crafted; however, we aren’t all so crafty! Fortunately, there are plenty of artisans out there who are happy to share their creations with the world.
If you’re in search of a creative gift for the beer snob couple in your life, take a look at these lovely sellers on Etsy:
- Wedding gift Custom HomeBrew set of 1 64oz Growler & 2 Glasses with Beer Names design. Homebrew, personalized, wedding gift by GlassBlastedHomeBrew
- GOLD or SILVER glitter “CHEERS” script wedding cake topper by emilysteffen
- Custom Growler – The Rustic Heart Sigil with Personalized message. Includes beer coaster, growler pouch, & FREE DHL overnight Upgrade! by SigilandGrowler
- Rustic Beer Tote, Beer Carrier,Craft Beer, Groomsman Gift, Valentine’s Day,Best Man Gift,Groom Gift, Father’s Day, Husband Gift, Pint Bottle by MintageDesigns
- Personalized Wood Sign Bar Pub Beer Mug Wedding Gift Poker Groomsmen Anniversary Custom Carved Cabin Décor Established House Engraved Plaque by 3Dwoodworker
- Personalized Beer Bottle Opener, Cap Catcher, Man Cave, Groomsmen Gift, Wedding Gift, Bottle Cap Catcher by CustomWoodDesign75
Question of the day
What would you give a beer snob for a wedding gift?
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a Vancouver wedding photographer specializing in authentic weddings for LGBTQ couples, creative couples, and intimate elopement weddings. I photograph weddings in Vancouver, Greater Vancouver, and beyond! In addition to Vancouver weddings, I have photographed weddings in Whistler, Squamish, and the Okanagan. I am currently booking remaining dates for 2018 weddings and am now booking 2019 weddings. Get in touch with me at email@example.com or on social media through the links below!