Wedding gifts can be tricky, especially for couples who already have it all. I’ve always enjoyed giving a creative gift, something unique and hand crafted; however, we aren’t all so crafty! Fortunately, there are plenty of artisans out there who are happy to share their creations with the world.
If you’re in search of a creative gift for the audiophile in your life, take a look at these lovely sellers on Etsy:
- Nat King Cole Vinyl Record Clock Time And The River single unusual wall decor gift for music fan christmas present husband wife grandfather by musicclippingsuk
- PRINTABLE Art “All Of Me Loves All Of You” Typography Art Print Wedding Art Print Marriage Art Print Nursery art Print Nursery Wall Art by WishfulPrinting
- Cassette Tape Cufflinks, retro wood tapes, geeky music wedding, grooms accessories, groomsmen gift by CheekyGeeky
- Wedding Vow Sound Wave Art Canvas – Any Length Vows or “I Do”, First 1st Anniversary Gift for Her / Him, Present – Gallery Wrapped Giclee by ArtsyVoiceprint
- Motivational Print, All You Need is Love, Love Print, Marriage Gift, Inspirational Poster, Art Print, Black White Print, Inspirational Quote by PartyInked
- Personalized Music Record, Art Print, Favorite Song, Wedding Song, Favorite Artist, Favorite Music, Memorable Music, Custom Gifts by RigisDesigns
Question of the day
What would you give an audiophile for a wedding gift?
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a Vancouver wedding photographer specializing in authentic weddings for LGBTQ couples, creative couples, and intimate elopement weddings. I photograph weddings in Vancouver, Greater Vancouver, and beyond! In addition to Vancouver weddings, I have photographed weddings in Whistler, Squamish, and the Okanagan. I am currently booking remaining dates for 2019 weddings and am now booking 2020 weddings. Get in touch with me at email@example.com or on social media through the links below!